Mid-State Industrial is equipped to handle all of the citrus industry’s ever-evolving maintenance and project execution needs
Florida is the leading producer of the United States’ supply of citrus, with a large majority of its citrus processed, relied upon by commercial and consumer industries. What sets us apart is that we can uniquely provide citrus processing facilities with turnkey maintenance solutions, enabling processing equipment to operate around the clock, efficiently and without disruption.
Our team of knowledgeable and experienced staff who are trained in the highest safety standards, can provide all specialties in-house such as field services, construction, project management, design, mechanical, welding, fabrication, and machining services. As a result, we can rapidly respond to emergency situations.
As a trusted partner with more than 40 years of experience, Mid-State Industrial is qualified as a supplier of an array of services in the citrus industry including:
- Integrated In-Shop & Field Services
- 24/7 Emergency Response & Support
- ASME Code Work (U,S,R,PP Stamps)
- HRSG/Boiler Repairs
- Maintenance/Overhaul/Repairs to OEM Standards
- Short-Term and Long-Term Crews
- API Tank Services
- Food-Grade Piping Services
- Fruit Storage Bin Services
- Stord Peel Press Services