Preferred provider of comprehensive repair and remanufacture of industrial gearboxes
Mid-State Industrial is a preferred provider of comprehensive repair and remanufacture of Industrial Gearboxes in the Chemical, Mining, Power, Citrus, Building Products, and Materials Handling industries.
Highly detailed repair scopes and quotes are developed and provided to our clients via thorough, full teardowns and dimensional inspections. Depending on the type of repairs required, scopes can include:
- Precision component repairs
- Run testing and thermal monitoring
- Oil analysis
- Complete gear replacement or grinding to refurbish the gear back to its original profile
- Emergency rush repair
Our stringent QC program is integrated on every project, and our OEM certified and trained mechanics perform critical assembly operations in our Timkentm Gold certified state-of-the-art clean room.
Mid-State’s attention to detail is unparalleled as we develop and deliver an all-inclusive equipment package including documentation of all components and failure analysis, combined with extensive historical information and reference materials.
Common OEM Equipment Serviced:
IDC, Falk, Polaris, Chemineer, Lufkin, Lightning, Flender, Rexnord, Eimco, WesTech, Eagle Iron Works, Browning, Brevini, Dodge, SEW, and others. We maintain a large stock of inventory of parts, that enable us to provide quick and efficient turnaround times.
- DesCase Lube Storage Compliant
- Separate Wash Bay
- Run Stand, 150HP Capable
- (2) 15T and 1.5T Overhead Cranes
- 750T Horizontal Press
- 250T Vertical Press
- FARO Measuring Arm
- Calibrated Measuring Equipment
- Access to Mid-State’s full in-house Machine and Fabrication Capabilities
- Timkentm Gold certified clean room