At Mid-State Industrial Maintenance, we focus on electrical safety first and foremost
We are committed to providing quality electrical installations. We take pride in our commitment to provide a safe work environment, to ensure to our employees and those working in and around any facility to have a peace of mind of their safety. We hold ourselves to a high standard regarding safety, quality, and production to ensure to our clients they have made the right choice for their electrical needs.
Switchgear and Motor Control Center (MCC)
- New Switchgear / MCC Install: Layout of housekeeping pad / stub ups before concrete, setting and constructing cabinets, pulling all cables, and terminating
- Switchgear / MCC Maintenance: Taking out breakers for inspection, cleaning inside and out, and inspection of busbar
- Switchgear / MCC Change Outs: Marking existing cables, re-labeling / upgrade labels, removing cables, demo existing switchgear / MCC, and install new
- Change Outs: De-termination and re-termination
- Maintenance: Troubleshooting controls, megger / rotation testing of motors and leads
- New Install: Conduit, wire pull, flexible conduit to motor, termination
- Installation of Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Bending / Installing of All Conduit Types and Sizes: Rigid Metal Conduit (RMC), Intermediate Metal Conduit (IMC), Electrical Metal Tubing (EMT), Rigid Polyvinyl Chloride (Rigid PVC), Electrical Non-Metallic Tubing (ENT), Flexible Metal Conduit (FMC), and Liquid-tight Flexible Metal Conduit (LFMC)
- Repairing, supporting, and demoing
- Installation: From small to large
- Repair: Busted, overloaded, and collapsed
- Covering: Installing cable tray covers
Cable / Wire Pulls
- Any size of cable / wire, at any length
- Installing cable tray rollers
- Setting up cable tuggers
- Setting up spools on stands or rollers
- Ground grids
- Exothermic welding
- Mechanical grounding
- Ground rod installing
- Equipment grounding
- Install: Setting up temporary power from switchgears, MCC’s, distribution panels, disconnects, welding receptacles, generators, etc.
- Installation of permanent temporary power for outages, maintenance, and convenience
- Maintain: 24-hour power coverage during critical activities
- Equipment: Office trailers, fab areas, welders, power packs, stress machines, milling machines, transformers, pumps, etc.
- Lighting: Parking lots, work areas, walkways, boilers, confined spaces, explosion proof areas, etc.
- Electrical Equipment: MCCs, motors, lighting, switches, controls, VFDs, transformers, breakers, starters, panels, fuses, etc.
- Installation of new lighting circuits for high bays, wall packs, stanchions, strips, spotlights, flood lights, emergency, exit, etc.
- Retrofit old fixtures with new LED bulbs
- Repair existing lights, conduit, and circuits
- Installing process meters and devices
- Bending and installing stainless instrument tubing
Fire Alarm Systems
- Installation of fire alarm systems (with drawings provided) and commissioned by certified Fire Protection Contractor
Welding / Fabrication & Install
- Weld (fabrication / install) of support systems for any electrical devices
- Conduit / cable tray supports etc.
- Excavation of trenches for conduit installation
- Install PVC conduit(s) all sizes to accommodate electrical systems
Duct Bank / Trim Way Installation
- Installation of duct bank / trim ways for electrical cables
- Maintenance / repair / replace of duct bank / trim way covers, etc.
High Voltage Cable Terminations
- Installation of high voltage termination kits for high voltage electrical systems 5KV and up (switch gears, motors etc.)