Mid-State’s dedicated Pump Division facility, 27,500 square feet under crane rails, offers a full spectrum of services from a minor repair to a major repair such as complete OEM specification repairs. For example, one of our specialties is Large Circulating Water Pumps because we have the largest machining equipment and crane capabilities in the state of Florida.
In partnership with your dedicated Mid-State Project Manager, we will establish the scope of the repairs and complete detailed repair documentation. This includes but not limited to: complete failure reports, component sheets, standard assembly sheets, disassembly sheets, and a detailed Final Repair Documentation including the mode of failure for each item. The Final Repair Documentation will include labor & material costs as well as photographs of each item. We are committed to ensuring you have the knowledge needed to make decisions and ability to be proactive with optimal maintenance.
Mid-State Industrial is a leading provider of pump repairs with a 40-year, proven track record of cross-industry success. What makes Mid-State the ideal partner is our exceptional capability of doing everything in-house. No other provider offers this level of turnkey solutions which means the highest degree of accountability combined with high quality, cost savings, and greater productivity for your business.
Pump Repair Services capabilities:
• OEM Certified Repair Shop for the following pumps: Weir, Warman, Galigher, Ash, Hazleton, Lewis, Floway
• Expertise in several other lines which include Worthington, Sulzer, Flowserve, Couch, and most other horizontal and vertical centrifugal pumps
• Serving a variety of sizes of pumps spanning from 1.1/2” small horizontal pumps to 96” discharge Circulating Water Pumps
• Equipped with five overhead cranes from 5 ton to 20 ton lifting capabilities
• 875 square foot isolated and pressure controlled bearing clean room for bearing handling
• Hydrostatic pressure testing capabilities
• Full machining, fabrication and certified welding capabilities
• In-house balancing capabilities for precise impeller balancing
• Shaft straightening capabilities