With Pump Remanufacturing, we can bring the pump back to OEM specifications, update material standards, and ultimately, back to a better state than its original installation. For repurposing pump or operation changes, pump remanufacturing could be the ideal alternative. It saves time as we can complete this in a matter of weeks versus months with a new pump installation. It’s also cost-effective, all while bringing the newest technology without changes to the existing core resulting in zero installation or modification charges. Your dedicated Project Manager will facilitate the project and our unique documentation protocol for an effective and smooth delivery. As well, Mid-State uniquely offers field maintenance services, including but not limited to: lubrications, adjustments, and/or turnkey replacements.
Mid-State Industrial is a leading provider of pump remanufacturing with a 40-year, proven track record of cross-industry success. What makes Mid-State the ideal partner is our exceptional capability of doing everything in-house. No other provider offers this level of turnkey solutions which means the highest degree of accountability combined with high quality, cost savings, and greater productivity for your business.
Pump Remanufacturing capabilities:
• OEM Certified Repair Shop for a variety of pumps: Weir, Warman, Galigher, Ash, Hazleton, Lewis, Floway
• Material upgrades for better wear or corrosion resistance
• Reengineering of existing design or structure of large pumps
• No parts or too small or too large - full service fabrication and machining
• Fabrication of parts from higher grade materials such as duplex stainless
• OEM engineering services to determine correct required material upgrades
• Impeller resizing or material changes to reduce wear/increase life
• Re-bowling services for single and multistage vertical turbine pumps
• Casting and foundry services for upgraded materials, if necessary